7Backup – Local Online Backup
Did you know that 40% of businesses do not reopen after a disastrous data loss event and another 25 percent fail within one year. We can help prevent the devastation of major data loss.
- Many companies offer online backup solutions. Where are they located? Who is in charge of security? Did you know that some companies even outsource their backup cloud solutions? 7Backup keeps you safe because we are your local, personalized data center, in charge of every aspect of your online back-up. We...Read More
- You already know that a major data loss event can cost you your business. But did you know that 7Backup can copy files online that are in use? Databases & mail servers are the most common examples of this scenario. But if you have Outlook on your computer and have...Read More
- Typically the upload component of an Internet connection is much slower that the really fast download speed. That can make for a long backup if you have substantial data you’d like stored. For example, a data set that is 100 gigabytes will take roughly 2 weeks with a slow upload...Read More
- In the event that the device that stores your data crashes, normally you only have the option to download your data. Our service includes recovering the data to an external device and transporting* to your location. This is crucial when you need to get your business back up-and-running. *We transport...Read More
- What causes data loss?
- How does data recovery happen?
- What is the success rate of data recovery?
- Is there anything I can do to recover my data?
- What is the data recovery confidentiality policy?
- Do you recover laptop hard drives?
- What types of media can you recover data from?
- Can you recover data if I’ve had a virus attack?
perform data recovery
- Crashed Hard Drive Recovery
- Accidental Deletion Recovery
- Accidental Formatting Recovery
- Failed RAID Server Recovery
- Failed External Storage Device Recovery
- Flash Drive & Camera Card Recovery
- CD & DVD Recovery
- Magnetic Tape Recovery
Some valuable tips
Always Unplug Your Computer During a Thunderstorm
The Earth has 100 lightning strikes per second – about 3.6 trillion per year. Lightning damage to home electronics happens when a strike brings an excess of energy to utility poles. This energy then surges through our power and telephone lines right to our outlets.